Ultrasonic welding is being used in an array of packaging applications, including welding of blister packs or clam shell packs.
Techspan Australia Pty Limited, introduce the latest ‘purpose built’ Blister Pack Welder – the ABW35 from Rinco Ultrasonics, Switzerland.
The ultrasonic welding machine ABW35 is suitable for welding operations of blister and foil packaging as well as for coated and laminated packaging materials.
Designed for the packaging industry offering short cycles thanks to an integrated microswitch. Various standard tooling is available for quick, simple tool changes. The compact ABW35 can be table mounted or wall mounted if required.
Technical specifications :
- Operating frequency: 35 kHz
- Safety: This ultrasonic welding machine conforms to CE standards and thus corresponds to the European safety requirements
- Switches: Via integrated microswitch
- Maximum force: 745 N at 6 bar compressed air
- Maximum stroke: 6 mm
- Weight: 11.2 kg without generator
- Ultrasonic Generator: SDG35-400/750
- Made in Switzerland
Need further information ?
Contact us here