Designed for Profile, Sheet, Cast Film & Compounding
DYNA-PURGE X is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, designed to have a natural flow through the extruder. An advanced formulation with dual action scrubbing expands into negative flow areas, loosening and removing degraded material. This grade is designed for extruders that process tubing or pipe, sheet, other profile applications, as well as cast film and compounding.
Features & Benefits of DYNA-PURGE® X :
- Excellent for colour changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Developed for purging through the barrel, die head, and other downstream equipment with a minimum clearance of .025 inch (.65 mm)
- Effective through a wide temperature range 320°F to 575°F (160°C to 302°C)
- Easy to use — no process adjustment necessary — use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals — ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable — recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost per purge” — only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required, simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 30 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can prove it to yourself.