Designed for Injection and Extrusion Blow Moulding –
DYNA-PURGE B is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to flow naturally through the barrel and accumulator head. A non-melting but softening thermoplastic scrubs the screw and barrel, while the carrier matrix flushes away impurities.
Features & Benefits of DYNA-PURGE® B :
- Excellent for colour changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Developed for purging through the barrel and die head with a minimum clearance of.025 inch (.65 mm)
- Effective through a wide temperature range 320°F to 575°F (160°C to 302°C)
- Easy to use – no process adjustment necessary – use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals – ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable – recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” – only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required – simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 30 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can prove it to yourself.